Science and religion: God didn't make man; man made gods

by whereami 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bohm
    bohm

jefferyjones: so you think life sucks if god does not exist, we understand that. But that you are not particulary happy with your life and need a heavenly reward to look forward to in order to be happy is not a particular good argument for gods existence either.

If i told you i believed I was going to date Carmen Electra next year and i was absolutely certain it would happend if only i believed it, and anyway, if it didnt happend life sucked a lot, wouldnt you consider that a tad delusional?

• unshackled
    unshackled
    but athiest...any way you toss the dice, there is no hope for the future.

Considering the extreme odds of having been born at all, I'm quite content with this gift of one life. You're the worst dinner guest: you have a plate of food in front of you and yet you are demanding seconds.

"Be thankful that you have a life, and forsake your vain and presumptuous desire for a second one." – Richard Dawkins

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I think we have a new troll. 17 posts of know it all sarcasm is not the way to enter a forum unless of course you have "issues" and zero social skills.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oooooo - kay, this has got to be one of the funniest - and saddest - lines I've ever read on this website...

JeffreyJones: "....lol who said i was a JW? i'm just smart. ..."

Hmmm.... Jeffrey Jones must have spent YEARS reading all those back issues of the "Awake!" magazine...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit