Is There Anything You Want To Tell Me?

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

LOL @ George. It can only explain your sudden hostility towards me. Kinda like the 8 yr old boy who would tease a little girl in his class, simply because he didn't know how to say that he liked her.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

LOL @ George. It can only explain your sudden hostility towards me. Kinda like the 8 yr old boy who would tease a little girl in his class, simply because he didn't know how to say that he liked her.

Laugh all you want, but you posted some real foul shyt about my character that I didn't appreciate, especially coming from you. As far as I'm concerned, you're a piece of paper in the middle of a stack within the copy machine.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    Laugh all you want, but you posted some real foul shyt about my character that I didn't appreciate, especially coming from you.

Not sure what you're referring to? Anyway, if I hurt you, isn't the Biblical principle that you're supposed to lay bare the problem you have with someone, before offering up a sacrifice? In other words, if you have a problem with someone to the extent that it's causing you to hate someone, you're meant to try to fix it before being able to cleanly come before God.

I don't hate you, George. I think you're an ok guy.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Not sure what you're referring to? Anyway, if I hurt you, isn't the Biblical principle that you're supposed to lay bare the problem you have with someone, before offering up a sacrifice? In other words, if you have a problem with someone to the extent that it's causing you to hate someone, you're meant to try to fix it before being able to cleanly come before God.

If you don't know what you said that hurt and offended me, than I don't know what else to tell you, and I'm done with it.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Hmm, ok, stomp your foot and pout like a little girl. It's not going to fix anything, is it?

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Hmm, ok, stomp your foot and pout like a little girl. It's not going to fix anything, is it?

LOL, it's already fixed!!! I'm just disappointed I didn't fix it a long time ago and see it for what it was worth.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Oh, thank GAWD, wasn't me who "offended" someone this time...

See what joining a posse gets you, BP?

Peace, all!

SA, on her own... welcoming BP to her "world"...

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

LOL @ AGuest...

Some days you wonder why you bothered getting up at all.....

• AGuest
    AGuest

Okaaayy??? LOLOLOLOL!

Peace, chile!

SA, on her own...

• Scully
    Scully

If I did, I'd have to kill you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit