How Would You Refute Disfellowshipping As Practiced By Jehovah's Witnesses?

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Oh, yeah? How's that, dear MiniMan? LOLOLOLOL!

Peace!

SA, on her own...

• minimus
    minimus

You're soooo cute.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Yeah, well, you haven't seen me first thing in the morning, tho... LOLOLOLOL!

Peace, MM!

SA, on her own...

• besty
  • minimus
    minimus

Besty, thanks for that link!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I would ask them to show me the scriptural precedent for Elders meeting in secret to judge the guilt, innocence, or repentence of a member of the congregation.

Then I wouldn't put up with their usual shenanigans to weasel their way out of answering my question, piling on guilt for any attempts to fool me, change the subject, or attack my character.

• minimus
    minimus

Disfellowshipping, JW style is not a Christian arrangement. It is a legalistic Pharisaical one.

• Scully
    Scully

There's nothing in the bible to support the idea that communication with DFd relatives should only occur in cases of Family Emergency™.

We all know that the only way it flows is when JWs are in dire straits, then they may call on DFd relatives to assist them with their "fami£¥ €m€rg€n¢¥". If a DFd relative needs help (any kind of help) or has any kind of emergency, well, that's just What Happens When You Leave The Truth™.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

@blacksheep =

I would ask them to show me the scriptural precedent for Elders meeting in secret to judge the guilt, innocence, or repentence of a member of the congregation.
    Then I wouldn't put up with their usual shenanigans to weasel their way out of answering my question, piling on guilt for any attempts to fool me, change the subject, or attack my character.

Spot on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit