Who's Your Favorite Comedian?

by minimus 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Violia
    Violia

Wasn't Rita just adorable?

• Twitch
    Twitch

Yea, a great style and demeanor. And one of those "older women" I admired, with a dash of lust :)

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Currently.... hmmm....

Will Ferrell

Zach Galifianakis

Steve Carrell

• NewChapter
  • Violia
    Violia

The amazing Bob Newhart " the driving instructor" proving you do not have to use a lot of ( or any) profanity to be funny. another skit of his that is very funny is called " modern witch doctor" but I can't find it on you tube or any free site.

• Violia
    Violia

I am major Tim Minchin fan. here is one of his song/skits that I use a lot

• Violia
    Violia

The amazing Bill Cosby doing " Noah" which I am sure some of us know by heart. I wish I could find the one called " driving in San Francisco" but can't find on you tube. it is always been one of my favorites too.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Gerard Hoffnung. Is there a recording out there on the web of Hoffnung at the Union? I think it is still one of the funniest things ever.Here's the best recording I can find, the whole of the Union speech in 1958.

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-4182317635648274634&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

I don't know how to embed a link on here. Maybe someone can do a better job? It still reduces me to tears of helpless mirth each time I hear it.

More recent comedians and comedy actors?

David Jason. (Dell Boy)

Ronnie Barker

Morecambe and Wise

Victoria Wood

The whole cast of Dad's Army

and for all time...

Jack Benny

The Goons

etc, etc..

• Mickey mouse
  • Violia
    Violia

he he Jerry clower the coon hunting story, one of his very best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit