Remote Viewing-has anyone heard of this or tried this?

by PaintedToeNail 19 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

I watched a really interesting video of an interview of physicist Michael Talbot (now deceased) on "Holographic Universe" theory. It relates to what you are talking about. One of the things he talks about is that mental telepathy takes place, and we just don't understand it enough yet utilize it. The link to the vid is posted here ... I'll find it.

"The holographric Universe"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=59223213350926692#

tal

(okay, I have to say this ----> Kreskin has finally been vindicated! true mentalists of the world rejoice)

Edit: and I'm not kidding... :)

• Glander
    Glander

As kids we tried tying a string between two tin cans. Couldn't see a damn thing but dried gunk.

• talesin
    talesin

@ Glander,, heheheh ,, we did that for phones :D

ah, yes siree, holographic universe and string theory could be said to be theories that are 'entangled' themselves...

• kazar
    kazar

I have heard of it. A few years ago I read a book about it which was later made into a movie. I can't remember the name of it. It was about the CIA and other covert operations utilizing ESP to the extent of being able to visualize someone.

• WhatWasIThinking
    WhatWasIThinking

@kazar: The Men Who Stare at Goats?

• Simon
    Simon

I use Remote Desktop a lot ... I presume it's similar but without the same type of authentication and firewall issues.

• FifthOfNovember
    FifthOfNovember

That's what predator drones are for!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

You can try your skill at

http://www. remoteviewdaily.com

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I recently attended a lecture given by Joe McMoneagle one of the early remote viewers it was pretty interesting.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

It's interesting to think about it, but it's BS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit