My Husband gave an elder the "finger" yesterday

by Found Sheep 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Dave the elder is actually a nice guy, he fixed the walls of our house, took six months!!!!

Anyway my ,never been a JW husband, was driving home and saw him and all the pain that I have gone through went through his head and he though what right did this guy have? He spent six months comming to our house as he pleased and then to turn around and shunn my wife!!!!

I wonder what he thought of that?FS

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Was the elder in his car too? OR was he walking by?

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Good for him......

I also have done that to many of the Elders I know...... I see walking in FS with a Big HEY F U !!! followed with the finger....

They know it's me LOL

You have a good man!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

LOL

One of the key 'therapies' for me, when I was dealing with the pain of shunning and loosing all my so called 'friends', was to give the KH a very large finger each time I passed.

Jeff

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

he was in his car but DID see him!!! and his finger!!!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

i like that AK-Jeff going to try next time i pass one!!

• unshackled
    unshackled

was to give the KH a very large finger each time I passed.

Haha...I like this AK-Jeff. I pass the local kingdom hall regularly...so just for fun I now have a new custom.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I wonder what he thought of that?FS

He probably thought it was a sure sign the JWs have the "truth" because they are constantly being persecuted.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

LOL @ Charlie. Drive by flick offs are more fun when they person is just standing there watching the middle finger pass by.

JW or not when a man is flicked off by another guy, well let's just say that we do feel something.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I hope not James-woods. I actually had a hint of hope for this guy. He has leaning tword evalution. He tried to not have me dF'ed I DA just to get him off the hook in some ways. He thinks, and has a brain but i don't think he has the strength to leave. He has bad chronic fatigue, and hardly works. The reason i took a painful 6 months. He would show up at 4pm and work 2 hours then not show for a week.... I never knew if or when he would show? uggg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit