Are any of you Superstitious my female aspect ....

by mysteriouslady 13 Replies latest jw friends

• mysteriouslady
    mysteriouslady

would like to know?

Sometimes we think that we are not when in fact unknowingly we could be?

Might that be true of you?

Peace

Celtic

Free Tibet & Drop The Debt!!

• qadreena
    qadreena

im not although i do have many rituals to keep things going right but thats a medical disorder, not superstition im afraid

my sisters sooo bad for it, every superstition she hears of she picks up and sticks with it rigidly

my fiance shouts at me if i whistle after dark!!!

xxx angel xxx

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

If I don't put my jewelery on a certain way, I feel naked. If I don't put my shoes on right-left, then I'm gunna have a bad day. But I think they're complusions, not superstitions. Got lots more of those hang-ups. Shall not continue.

I've got lots of luv to give, but no one wants it! - Mona.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Celtic,

You might get a few more replies if your thread heading made more sense!

Did you mean "suspicious" rather than "superstitious", I wonder?

And why do you post as "mysteriouslady" when everyone now knows that it's you?

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I'm not superstitious at all, knock on wood.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Whatever turns your crank, man/woman. Are there certain hours/days/months when you are woman? Is there a pattern?

SS

• Celtic
    Celtic

Grins over at Prisca, you what, what befafflement are you gesticulating wildly towards dearest balmpot? Made perfect sense to me.

Under a single username one can only make 3 New Posts per day, which is why I keep Mysteriouslady, or she keeps me, we know not either. Mysteriouslady and celtic look at each other and shrug helplessly.

Having another user name gives me another 3 posts that I can make if I have many questions in my mind. So, you get an inkling too of my female aspect of the opposite of my male rationality, if that makes any sense at all.

Pure practicable reasons.

Peace

Celty

PS SS Only usually around the full moon. How is your feminime aspect today?

• Satanus
    Satanus

So, you say your female side is on a monthly cycle? Interesting.

SS

• mysteriouslady
    mysteriouslady

So what did you expect?

• puzzled
    puzzled

YES
    Don't talk about important plans.

I have always had a habit of matching people I meet with their birth sign. Can't help it. Don't do it on purpose it's just the first thing that enters my mind when I meet someone and start talking to them.

plm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit