Anne Murray's Snowbird

by snowbird 40 Replies latest social entertainment

• shamus100
    shamus100

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT@!!!!! HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH THINGS! You seem so sweet, and you say hurtful, vile, malicious things that hurt the monkey.

I shall go now, and wander the earth to pamper my hurt feelings. Yeah, enjoy your Anne Murray! I'm going to go live in the zoo again. GOODBYE FOREVER!!!

• snowbird
  • shamus100
    shamus100

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TALK ME OUT OF IT!

• watson
    watson

I listened to it twice.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Shamy baby, don't go.

• shamus100
    shamus100

What? Did someone whisper something?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Elvis Presley is rumored to have loved Anne Murray.

Who sang this first? It's nice to hear Elvis singing it, too.

I was born across the bay from Gulf Shores, AL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhEGz7CsOVc&playnext=1&list=PLBB4665C20CE32898

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yes, it was me, Shamus. Shhhh.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Snowbird Anne Murray Written by Gene MacLellan Peaked at # 8 in 1970 Beneath this snowy mantle cold and clean The unborn grass lies waiting for its coat to turn to green The snowbird sings the song he always sings And speaks to me of flowers that will bloom again in spring When I was young my heart was young then, too Anything that it would tell me, that's the thing that I would do But now I feel such emptiness within For the thing that I want most in life's the thing that I can't win CHORUS Spread your tiny wings and fly away And take the snow back with you Where it came from on that day The one I love forever is untrue And if I could you know that I would Fly away with you The breeze along the river seems to say That he'll only break my heart again should I decide to stay So, little snowbird, take me with you when you go To that land of gentle breezes where the peaceful waters flow CHORUS Yeah, if I could I know that I would fl-y-y-y-y away with you 
  • shamus100
    shamus100

I can't hear you... come closer please... CLOSER... CLOSER PLEASE...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit