While it may appear that the Watchtower leadership moves as a block it does not believe as a block. It will crack and when it does a true hellfire will occur at Bethel.
How are you ? Have you read Obadiah ?
1. The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord Jehovah concerning Edom: We have heard tidings from Jehovah, and an ambassador is sent among the nations, saying,
Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.
2. Behold, I have made thee small among the nations: thou art greatly despised.
3. The pride of thy heart hath deceived thee, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?
4. Though thou mount on high as the eagle, and though thy nest be set among the stars, I will bring thee down from thence, saith Jehovah.
5. If thieves came to thee, if robbers by night (how art thou cut off!), would they not steal only till they had enough? if grape-gatherers came to thee, would they not leave some gleaning grapes?
6. How are the things of Esau searched! how are his hidden treasures sought out!
7. All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee on thy way, even to the border: the men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, and prevailed against thee; they that eat thy bread lay a snare under thee: there is no understanding in him.
8. Shall I not in that day, saith Jehovah, destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?
9. And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every one may be cut off from the mount of Esau by slaughter.
10. For the violence done to thy brother Jacob, shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.
Let you consider that the Edom = Esau = the GB
and "thy brother Jacob" are the simply anointed ones who don't "worship" the GB .
The question is , what do you understand Obadiah is saying ?