Judge Declares MISTRIAL In Roger Clemens' Case

by minimus 11 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Do you even care if Clemens used a banned substance over a decade ago??

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

No, I don't care. It's ridiculous that he, Bonds, or any of them have legal issues over this foolishness. I'd like to see Canseco and McNamara thrown in prison, and left in general population. Let the wolves have at them. Rats.

• james_woods
    james_woods

It does occur to me that the Congress of the United States (in particular) should have more important things to do than holding hearings on this kind of nonsense.

Particularly in these days with the economic problems we are facing.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Man James, I never paid Waxman much attention before other than his peculiar nose and face, but after the hearings on baseball, I've hated that guy ever since. Its ridiculous that tax dollars paid for that crap.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Man James, I never paid Waxman much attention before other than his peculiar nose and face, but after the hearings on baseball, I've hated that guy ever since. Its ridiculous that tax dollars paid for that crap.

And here we are probably getting clues on why congress in general (both parties) enjoys only about a 15% approval rating.

• flipper
    flipper

Good. Now perhaps the government can get down to more important business that they are supposed to do like fixing the economy, helping homeless families from going bankrupt and suffering foreclosures on their homes. Jesus Christ.

The Feds have just been using Roger Clemens & Barry Bonds as poster boys and whipping posts for the steroid issue the last few years. If they were sincere about indicting EVERY major league ball player then go after the 200 other players who roided up as well ! Better yet- go after Bud Selig the commissioner who allowed it and the owners of teams who knowingly hired ballplayers while being aware of the steroid problems in baseball. It's just a control game. Ridiculous

• undercover
    undercover
    It does occur to me that the Congress of the United States (in particular) should have more important things to do than holding hearings on this kind of nonsense.
    Particularly in these days with the economic problems we are facing.

+1,000,000 (how high can we go? is there a code or sumthin?)

• minimus
    minimus

I like the judge. He told the prosecutors TWICE to obey his directions and because they didn't, it was a mistrial.

• minimus
    minimus

btt

The question is, did he lie? To me is't all a farce,.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit