My Favourite Smurf

by Beans 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Beans
    Beans

Here he is Beer Smurf,I got him in 1984 in Germany my summer of decission.I was 15 and started drinking hey it`s legal over there at this age.On this day I was drinking beer on the town street a cop walked by and smiled,I thought this is the life how could any religion promote a boring life."Did he run through your KH too?"

Thank you Onkle Manfred wherever you are ICH LIEBE DICH!

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I was always partial to Horny Smurf.

Slipnslidemaster: "Just because I look sexy on the cover of Rolling Stone doesn't mean I'm naughty."
    - Britney Spears

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

He always had blue balls...

Slipnslidemaster: "Just because I look sexy on the cover of Rolling Stone doesn't mean I'm naughty."
    - Britney Spears

• Beans
    Beans

Damn I can never get this pic thing going!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Beans,I like the Demonized Smurfs that scared the shit out of mindless dubs.Right now their all drunk and dancing naked in my living room..LOL...OUTLAW

• Beans
  • VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I'd have to say this is my fav smurf

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• Beans
  • DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Smurfette had it best. The only female there with all those horney smurfs???

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• terafera
    terafera

LOL yea I thought the same thing about Smurfette.. what was the deal? She was the only female???

This guy is rockin....

And who could resist this one...

I didnt know they had a whole website dedicated to Smurfs... it really doesnt suprise me though!
    That was a good show in the 80's...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit