New arrangement

by DagothUr 21 Replies latest jw friends

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

I don't know if anyone has already posted this since I was in Corfu Island in the last 2 weeks. It's from the JWN forum:

September 2011 KM says, "Publishers auxiliary pioneering during March 2012 will have the option of working toward a 30-hour or a 50-hour requirement for the month. Additionally, if the circuit overseer is visiting the congregation in March, all who are serving as auxiliary pioneers, whether with a 30-hour or a 50-hour requirement, are invited to attend the entire meeting"

I think this arrangements is about to become permanents in 1 or 2 years.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

the 50 hours auxes will get the lakeside estates in paradise, the other ones will inherit the swamps.

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

So for those dubs excited about the fact that they had not heard of any conventions planned for 2012, and taking that as a sign that the end is verrrrrrrry near, this must be a blow. They have got to wait until at least april now.

• alanv
    alanv

How on earth do you get hold of the September Kingdom Ministry in July. I would expect August but not September. You must have friends in high places!

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Sounds like what they did when I was a teenager in the late 60's early 70's. If you wanted to vaction pioneer you could sign up for 75 hours or 100 hours. Just now its much lower hours. On well, same old stuff just diffrent numbers. Totally ADD

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

So the "special" arrangement for 2011's Memorial season has now become an "annual" arrangement. Isn't that special?

• hoser
    hoser

The pressure will be on to sign up.

Hoser

• Alfred
    Alfred

I think the trick here is to keep lowering the hours to about 25 for aux pioneers and 45 for regular pioneers... Then make a "special announcement" at the 2014 DC whereby all the new pioneers (who, by then, will be thoroughly enjoying the benefits of their "elevated status") will be asked to step it up for the "final stretch" (which will be a continuous campaign until Jehovah officially ends the worldwide work). Yeah... I know this is just wild speculation but I really wouldn't put it past them...

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Know about it? I was the VICTIM of it with 4 visits in March.

NC

• Lore
    Lore

It won't be nearly as popular the second time around. I doubt they get half the response they did in April 2011.

Everyone wants to jump in and try the new thing, but once it becomes the standard nobody cares.

A lot of people in April thought 'this is my only chance' and so they did it. Now they know they can put it off till next year, so they always will.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit