Thank you one and all

by truthseeker1969 8 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

For the longest time I was so depressed and lonely although my old lady is a great source of comfort.

I had contemplated going back to meetings etc but then I found this site not long ago and I have found real comfort in each of you although I do not personally know you all.

I have had things revealed to me that I never knew which has changed my life and Blondie in particular, her posts are always so balanced and clear and I thank her for them. Each of you now feels like family to me and I feel a genuine love and concern that is so lacking elsewhere and to each of you "THANKYOU".

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Awwwwww- you so sweet! This site is here for the old timers, the newly awakened, and everyone in between. There are a lot of other good ones too like:

paradisecafediscussions.net

freeminds.org

jwstruggle.com

watchtowerdocuments.org

jwfacts.com

YouTube, etc etc

• sizemik
    sizemik

Nice post truthseeker1969 . . .

Your feelings are shared by so many . . . this place has been a source of truth, comfort and mutual support to us all.

It can never be said too often.

Glad you're here.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I glad you are enjoying your time here 69.

Cheers

Chris

• ambersun
    ambersun

Hi truthseeker 1969, I totally agree with you, and I think it is so nice of you to take the time to acknowledge the help and advice that is so freely given by the likes of blondie and many others.

Like you I have also learned so much since I came here and have been really touched by the genuine love and concern expressed by many regular posters towards people going through a tough time and in need of some TLC and support.

I only wish this site had been around 25 odd years ago when I was trying to pluck up the courage to start my fade.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Hello truthseeker 1969 glad to have you here. I remember 1969 real will. I was 15 and told I would never have to worry about getting a good job or get married because the big A was almost here. Wish I would have woke up back then. Totally ADD

• cantleave
    cantleave

69 Mmmm!!

It's great to have you here - 1966 was a great year too.

• Dold Agenda
    Dold Agenda

Hi Truthseeker...
    ..and you know what.. we are a whole bunch of people here that for 99% just read the threads and do not comment at all... but we are here also!

(like you, with similar experienses... i have experiense from JW from 1973 *sigh*)

• factfinder
    factfinder

Truthseeker- it is encouraging that you have found comfort from people posting here. There has been much helpful information posted here- and many say things I'd like to but don't know how to express. I'm glad you are finding encouragement here!

And I too, agree about Blondie!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit