Dialogue program Sat.July 9, 2011...... examining the Garridos.

by koolaid-man 16 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Former Jehovah's Witness presiding overseer and Watchtower historian Richard Rawe will be discussing the Garridos and their connections with the Jehovah's Witnesses on his bi-monthly program "Dialogue"

A panel of researchers will read News paper articles, play audio and video clips including an actual call to The Watchtower Organization asking if the Garridos were associated with them.

The program starts at 6:45 est. It is easy to get on the program just dial 712-432-8710 and when asked for pin use 9925

• designs
    designs

Does Richard have both Oars in the water himself...

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Michael Jackson and Venus and Serena Williams were/are associated with JW's. By all means, we should investigate that next.

• designs
    designs

Serena should be Counseled for wearing mini-mini skirts on the Tennis Court

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I think I am about to follow my own advice that I am about to give Rick: Get a hobby.

See y'all later. It's sunny outside and I am heading out of the house, away from my old JW experience, and I am going to have some fun today.

• designs
    designs

WooHooo!!! Party on! I'll close up shop at Noon and join the Parade

• koolaid-man
  • scary21
    scary21

I read the Garridos were passing out their own pamplets, written by them. We all know they were not JW !

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

You are right scary, They were not witnesses when they were cought, their witness connection goes back a few years.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Who are the Garridos?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit