"jehovah loves all sorts of people"

by stuckinarut2 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

OK, so if you haven't as yet watched the new cartoon clip on the website, be prepared to throw up!

It is called "Jehovah loves all sorts of people", and features an awful song about how "Jehovah loves everyone" Even "different colors", etc....yep...they actually say that!

HUH??????

YOU MEAN HE LOVES EVERYONE...but will destroy 99.9% of the population? Hmmm..What???

Watch if you dare...

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Love all Sorts of People

Q: How does Jehovah show that he loves all sorts of people? He shows his love by threatening to kill them if they don't blindly follow whatever the 7 idiots in Brooklyn say he says to do.

Q: How can you show it too? By shunning anyone that disagrees with you.

So go out and love all sorts of people, except gay ones, people with differing beliefs, former JWs, current JWs that speak out against injustices and wrongdoing in the organization ... you get the idea!

Let's review: It's a cult!

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    He loves everyone except those who dare to differ. Its not the colour of your skin its the colour of your liver. If you vary the colour of your support by even the subtle shade. Goodbye you are on the death list.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    After over a decade in bethel, it's clear to me that Hojovah loves the sorts of people who are blindly obedient and conform to the JW mold... so that's really only one "sort" of people.
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    There is a difference between "all sorts of people" and "everyone." I don't think they imply that he loves everyone.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

NY44M, oh you're no fun!

There ya' go being all logical!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

You are probably correct NewYork44M...

Technically I suppose they mean that jehoobie loves all WITNESSES of varying looks and backgrounds...

But it is misleading to the public who watch this video and think that it means that JWs are tolerant to "everyone"...

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

All sorts of people ='s all the one's that tow the line. Listen, obey and be blessed!

What a joke!!!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Can someone post a link for that video?

I don't know how to do it...

Sorry forget it...I see Oubliette already did...oops....

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    Some how - I don't feel the love. I guess I am not the sort of people he loves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit