Ex-JW Bumper Stickers

by Tuesday 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Hey Folks,

I made some T-Shirts a while ago that alot of people really liked but understandably dropping $20 for a T-Shirt is a bit much so I figured I'd throw some Bumper Stickers up that are alot cheaper with some of the designs in case anyone wanted to get some cool stickers for their cubes at work or to actually put on their car.

This is the Apostate design that everyone really liked now on a bumper sticker:
    http://www.zazzle.com/apostate_bumper_sticker-128536266165319772

This is a Disfellowshipped Design that's on a shirt as well, but it doesn't have the phrase "Free At Last" underneath:
    http://www.zazzle.com/disfellowshipped_bumper_sticker-128341940905011002

This one is based on the Wh1te Rabbit group, you put this sticker up at your home or your car to let kids know that you're a safe-house for them. For all the kids that get disfellowshipped and kicked out of their home you're offering your help to them if they see this sticker:
    http://www.zazzle.com/follow_the_white_rabbit_bumper_sticker-128110277982508329

Finally what post would be complete without a Vast Apostate Army bumper sticker, this one has the VAA logo and the phrase "See You In November" alluding to the date of the Watchtower's downfall November 5th, 2017. The more stickers the better chance of it happening.
    http://www.zazzle.com/see_you_in_november_vaa_bumper_sticker-128346717891389787

So order some bumper stickers and get me my 3 cent commission LOL. Hope you enjoy them all.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I have to stick to the "shirt" advertisement my hubby didn't like the bumper sticker idea being his is a never been JW... and he drives all the cars from time to time... I like them though! FS

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

If you want to stick to the t-shirts that works for me, I'll cash my fat 60 cent royalty on that :)

It won't be long till I'm living high on the hog!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    This one is based on the Wh1te Rabbit group, you put this sticker up at your home or your car to let kids know that you're a safe-house for them. For all the kids that get disfellowshipped and kicked out of their home you're offering your help to them if they see this sticker:

Tim, how do df'd kids know about this?

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, cool!! More stuff from Tuesday!!

I've got to check out the t-shirts again - I'm willing to drop a $20...

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    Tim, how do df'd kids know about this?

This was something Emmy started on Youtube, I remember six screens also put something similar up. I liked Emmy's a bit more so I figured I'd make up some stickers. The point is to have them around so people will ask about them and then get the word out there.

I've got to check out the t-shirts again - I'm willing to drop a $20

I've done a few more shirts, more offensive stuff that have nothing to do with religion and I did a couple of anti-Scientology shirts as well. I figured the bumper stickers were cheaper for people who liked some of the designs but didn't want to spend the money. When I was younger I used to have bumper stickers all over my guitar case and my back-pack for school so I'm figuring people don't necessarily have to get them to put on their car.

• Diest
    Diest

This may sound dumb, but why 11/5/17 on the last bumper sticker? Is there a date I am missing?

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    This may sound dumb, but why 11/5/17 on the last bumper sticker? Is there a date I am missing?

Yes this is in regards to the Vast Apostate Army that says by 11/5/2017 the Watchtower organization will no longer exist.

www.thevastapostatearmy.com

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Hey Tuesday. You've got some great designs. Do you think for the white rabbit one, being able to customize it with a website or phone number so a person could contact someone for support would be helpful?

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

If there was a phone number that would be helpful, like an anonymous line. Even an e-mail address or website where people can send a message asking for help where to go that would be helpful. Unfortunately I didn't create the group or anything I just made the sticker to help out with people who want to advertise they're a safe haven to talk with or to help. Imagine if the majority of JWs knew that if they saw this sticker they could talk to that person freely. It's like the underground railroad of the ex-JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit