Operation if You're Behind Enemy Lines and one if you're not...

by Tuesday 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Hey folks,

So on Youtube PropagandaTechniques came up with a rather cool little idea I think in regards to those who feel trapped inside the organization. It's a simple mission, write a letter saying that you are trapped inside and will be labeled an apostate and shunned by your family and friends, then place it in the publications that you're placing at the door.

http://youtu.be/vT6Hyt66Z6k

If you're not a Witness there's a simple addendum to this, if you receive one of these letters or even when you don't if a Witness comes to your door say you're not interested but add "I will see you in November". Don't elaborate, just state it and leave it be.

http://youtu.be/7_kKKn0cQ0U

• cantleave
    cantleave

marking to watch later

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Hi Tuesday.

There's a phrase in the video that I'd never picked up on before:

"Use Theocratic Warfare" = LIE

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

You've never heard about Theocratic Warfare?

There's a couple of great videos on it where elders and others are caught in the act doing it. utukuxul I believe is the user on youtube that made the best series about it in my opinion.

No one on JWN excited about this? I think it's a pretty cool idea.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    So on Youtube PropagandaTechniques came up with a rather cool little idea I think in regards to those who feel trapped inside the organization.
    It's a simple mission, write a letter saying that you are trapped inside and will be labeled an apostate and shunned by your family and friends,
    then place it in the publications that you're placing at the door.....Tuesday

LOL!!@ Tuesday!! .....Thats Frigg`in funny!!..

......................;-)...OUTLAW

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

It is a funny idea, but can you imagine if people started doing this? Can you imagine people getting WT magazines with a personal testimony saying the person who placed it with them is trapped in the Watchtower?

Also imagine if one day while going door to door a Witness hears "I will see you in November" multiple times, say 10 times. The next week they hear it another 10 times or so.

The idea literally has me grinning from ear to ear.

• Scully
    Scully

What is happening in November?

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

The Vast Apostate Army is a concept that come November 5th 2017 the JWs will exist no more.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I still don't like to call it a lie or lying...

...I think of it as "untruthing". Because to Watchtower "every lie is an untruth, but not every untruth is a lie."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit