What do you guy's think of David Icke

by Star tiger 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Greetings,

I watched all of this guys Youtube seminar, and although the Reptilian thing was a bit mad, the whole illuminati thing appeared to worthy of a bit more scrutiny, any comments would be welcome, it seemed to be as valid as any Biblical point of view!

Best Regards,

Star Tiger

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Are you serious?

Most of this group belong to the "Still Sleeping" class.

JDW

• still thinking
    still thinking

Star tiger...I am undecided about all this stuff...but I do agree....what makes it any less valid than any Biblical point of view? In fact, some on this conspiracy theory stuff is possibly quite valid...just look at chem trails. The govt has been denying any knowlege for years...then...HELLO... they come out and admit their is something to it...

I like to keep an open mind....

• jay88
    jay88

The prerequiste to David Icke is reading Revelation Climax at hand,..like mixing drugs and Alcohol

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

I think some of David Icke's stuff is way over the top (such as the reptilian thing you mentioned) however I have to give him credit for inserting the splinter in my mind that JWs is a mind controlled religion. This was quite a few years before I started fading and I had stumbled on one of Icke's books at the library and read through some of it. I had never heard the words "mind controlled" applied to JWs before and I remember when I read it I immediately asked my husband "are we mind controlled? this guy reckons we are" and of course hubby said no we're not (he was an elder then).

But those words, "JWs are mind controlled", stuck in my brain like a splinter and eventually I woke up to the fact that JWs are mind controlled.

So I am grateful to David Icke for that.

Hopscotch

• majortackle
    majortackle

David Icke is great for sure.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Total nut job.

• cantleave
    cantleave

David Icke was an OK goal keeper, mediocre journalist and First class nut-job!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit