If Jesus were alive today,

by badseed 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• badseed
    badseed

I wonder what privileges he would receive in the congregation? Would they allow him to voice his opinion or have a say in the decisions made?

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

They would call him an apostate. He would probably march to Bethel and show the WT to be the hypocrites they truly are.

• badseed
    badseed

and have to make the announcement that "Jesus is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses"..

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Wait I forgot the Messiah is alive today. His name is Lars. He likes to prostitute himself and wear drag.

• badseed
    badseed

Yikes, I'm not sure I want to have to follow his example..lol. See what happens when you leave the truth. Even Jesus can't walk straight.

• undercover
    undercover
    I wonder what privileges he would receive in the congregation? Would they allow him to voice his opinion or have a say in the decisions made?

Only after he cut his hair and shaved. And, oh yeah... he'd have to trade in the robes for a JC Penney off-the-rack suit and tie.

He would also have to cut off all association with tax collectors and harlots.

• bob1999
    bob1999

According to the bible Jesus is alive today.

I believe the bible to be the word of God. So Jesus is alive today.

I have no answers to your questions.

Peace

• Bella15
    Bella15

They would call him APOSTATE, Archangel Michael, the Antichrist, they would ridiculize him, they would make Jesus so mad that he'd start calling them names like HYPOCRITES - FALSE PROPHETS - then they will use this to tell the world he is demon possessed.

I wonder also if they'd turn over all the wealth, real estate, insurance, publishing business to Jesus? NOT

Come Lord Jesus ... the world needs you!

• bob1999
    bob1999

Peace

• Think About It
    Think About It
    and have to make the announcement that "Jesus is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses"..

The GB of JW's made that announcement years ago.

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit