• andys
    andys

I don't know how to embed youtube videos on here but heres the link:

http://youtu.be/hJgzLPBjiLw

• Broken Promises
  • No Room For George
  • andys
    andys

Thanks, its a soundclip of the talk that is posted on youtube and also I found some other talks on youtube.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Thank you for posting this. After listening to the talk, I am convinced I must be an apostate since I have no patience or gratitude for the GB

• bob1999
    bob1999

" 17 I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned."

Notice how the speaker says nothing about those who "put obstacles in your way contrary to the treaching you have learned"

I assume that the 'teachings you have learned' are the gospel of Christ.

Verse 25 " 25 Now to him who is able to establish you in accordance with my gospel, the message I proclaim about Jesus Christ...."

But the WTS has changed the gospel of Christ and does not teach it. So who are the ones to watch out for?

Peace

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Beware! Beware!

I'm not an enemy of "The Kingdom," I'm an enemy of bullshot cult propaganda and mind control.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Just started listening and their very first sentence refers to a scripture that PROVES the Bible isn't talking about us when it warns Christians. "There will be false teachers AMONG YOU," the verse says. That means IN THE CONGREGATION, not on the outside.

They just don't think.

• undercover
    undercover

Same shit, different convention...

I swear, this sounds just like the anti-apostate talks I used to hear back when I was still active. Same warnings, same reasonings, same scriptures.

I did notice that the audience applause at the end was rather tepid, as if they're clapping only because they're expected to and not because they really appreciated being warned about the evil that lurks within.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Put the earbuds in and tried to listen to this at work...put me to sleep. Good treatment for insomnia.

Ah the old conventions...remember trying to make it look like I was taking notes but really just trying to take a nap. Then your head would bob and wake you up. Hated that. Just wanted to sleeeeep.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit