She won't do it so I will. Be one year for Reopened Mind on JWN

by TotallyADD 16 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

Wishing you both a happy day, marking a year of jwn posts.

How is the business coming along? Must be difficult these days with the economy floundering in most parts of the world.

Very best of luck!

clarity

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Happy Anniversary,I hope you're adjusting well to the move. I'm a little familiar with the area up there.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Just kidding!

Love that you are both here!

Palm

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Thank you all for all your good wishes. The business is coming along. We are now deep into buying the equipment and getting all the legal stuff taken care of. We think we may have found a place to set up business. We were going to have it at our place put that may not be possible. We are on a internet auctions right now for equipment from a closed down donut shop. Trying to do this as cheap as possible. When we open our doors we will not own anybody any money. Also we will be the only donut shop in a 3 county area. Lots of mon and pop restaurant but no donut shop. So we hope this will be a good formula for success. palmtree67 I would push the button "No" becuase being on JWN has given me a life. Thanks for the laugh. All you people are very dear to my wife and I. Take care all and just like the song from "Three Dog Night" Celebrate, Celebrate dance to the music. Celebrate, Celebrate dance to the music. Totally ADD

• flipper
    flipper

REOPENED MIND & TOTALLY ADD- Congrats on 1 year on the board ! After a year am I correct in assuming you are seeing life a bit differently nowadays ? In a good way ? I hope so. My wife and I wish you two the best ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

TotallyADD,

You have a PM.

HappyDad

• scooterspank
    scooterspank

YAY!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit