Would This Be Assault?

by expatbrit 26 Replies latest jw friends

• rhett
    rhett

Hehehehe, I actually did call the cops on some elders one time saying that there were some strange looking men in the neighborhood poking around people's houses. It was hilarious watching the flashing lights pull up behind their car with plenty of people able to see (rather busy street). What was even better was getting in my car, driving past, smiling at them and waving! Talk about getting the dirtiest look, if looks could kill I'd be so dead right now.

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

• Simon
    Simon

I would imagine that it would be classed as assault because they were invited into the house in the first place.

However, I do believe that you would have the right to remove someone form your property as long as you used the minimum force.

I think it's best never to let them in and to warn them (taped if pos or in writing) that they are not to step foot on your property ever again.

• think41self
    think41self

Hey Expat,

I say you come over here to visit me, I'll bitch slap you a few times, maybe throw in a spanking or two, and you tell me if you feel you've been assaulted...ok?

think41self

She had the vocabulary of a brothel owner specializing in service to sailors with Tourette's syndrome

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

EXPAT You might consider removing this thread before they get there?
    plm

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Tracy:

Sounds good to me! Can we do the um, handcuffs thing?

plmkrzy:

Maybe if I email it to 'em they'll decide not to come in the first place?

Expatbrit

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Expatbrit

HHHAAAHAHAhahahaaLOL

That might take care of all your problems.
    plm

• Scully
    Scully

I think we're pretty 'fortunate' (ewwwww I so HATE that word now!) in that our dear neighbour across the street is a 6'5" big strong police officer. His phone number is on our speed dial too. The elders don't stand a chance if they decide to pay a visit.

Love, Scully

In the desert things find a way to survive. Secrets are like this too. They work their way up through the sands of deception so men can know them. - The X Files

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit