Jesus would be so proud!!

by Frequent_Fader_Miles 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

I came across this little tidbit on the facebook page of a Regular Pioneer. True, JDubs aren't supposed to be on facebook, but what she put as her employment was rather interesting.

"Employer - Jehovah

Regular Pioneer ยท Sep 2009 to present

Spending an average of 840hrs a year teaching persons the bible,teaching persons ASL ,listening and giving scriptural advice on personal problems,telling idiots to enjoy the rest of their day,encouraging others,being always prepared for impromptu assignments and HAVING SATISFYING FUN!"

Wow! And you claim to teach persons the Bible .... that Christ-like spirit is so overwhelming!

• baltar447
  • baltar447
    baltar447

Dang it, idk what happened. Meant to say: gag!

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

WOW!! :O

• mummatron
    mummatron

I'd be more concerned about what she means by HAVING SATISFYING FUN!

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

That's so incredibly...queer...

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

mummatron, I purposely skipped over that part ... it would've probably made me gag even more.

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

telling idiots to...? OH!! the JWs that she hands with everyday? Or smart householders that don't want her "bible-debasing literature"???

• talesin
    talesin

giving scriptural advice on personal problems

Shouldn't she be counseled for doing this? Surely, she is 'overstepping' her role as a Sister TM !

tal

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Shouldn't she be counseled for doing this? Surely, she is 'overstepping' her role as a Sister TM !

You're quite right, tal. Mind you, this sister isn't an elderly one, or even middle-aged .... she's only in her early twenties. What good advice could she possibly give, and to whom?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit