A very long time elder post this on his facebook page, he is not one of my fb friends

by Iamallcool 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

BRINGING SIMPLICITY BACK TO NETWORK MARKETING...$25 to Get Started...No Selling, No PV, BV, or CV, No Left Leg and Right Leg Plans, No 2-Ups or Cycling!!!...Learn How to Turn $25 into $5000 Residual Income & More!!! Huge Call 2nite @ 8:55pm EST. xxx-xxx-xxxx begin_of_the_skype_highlightin g xxx-xxx-xxxx end_of_the_skype_highlighting pin xxxxxx#...Msg me afterwards if interested!!!

What do you think about this?

• r51785
    r51785

Let me see if I understand this: An elder from a church which is in reality a multi-level marketing religious scheme is trying to start his own multi-level marketing business scheme. Who would have ever thought it ???

• snakeface
    snakeface

Do a screenprint and mail it to the Kingdom Hall, "Attenion: Body of Elders" with no return address.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

He might have a virus. They're all over FB and JWs aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. They click on everything, then wonder why their account is spamming everybody. In JWland "sheeplike"=gullible.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I was always surprised at how many JW's got involved in network marketing. I hate network marketing, I hated the meetings that I was snared into, I refused to attend the parties, I hated the false enthusiasm new marketers displayed, I hated that a sister who NEVER invited me to her house suddenly ran into me and was SO GLAD to see me (I had been inactive) and handed me a card and warmly said CALL ME--she was selling knives and suddenly I was invited to her home.

The JW culture is ripe for this kind of marketing. People that are trying to always balance work with outrageous spiritual demands, plus the whole WT set up mimicks networks marketing---which is more about drafting others than selling products. I've seen the charts, you only really make money if you recruit others---which doesn't happen anyway. Same as the ministry.

I wouldn't be surprised if the elder actually posted this, and there shouldn't be a problem with it. He's not doing it at the KH, and it doesn't look like it breaks their moral code. I have a problem with the WT, but I don't want to pick apart every detail of every JW's life.

NC

• juni
    juni

"Mother" would certainly frown on this delinguent child.....

• sizemik
    sizemik

The blurb resembles a myriad of "make income from home" schemes that seem to be proliferating at the moment. The primary source of income in 99.9% of them still comes from selling the "idea" to others, while simply swamping the net with links to on-line products that anyone can access directly anyway. In short . . . it's a scam and a pyramid scheme . . . it simply includes "products" to duck the definition. He's either a scammer or sucked in by one . . . which for the majority, albeit unwittingly, is one and the same.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Looks like a dangerous cult.

They've got it all: Real estate, "personal development," endless training programs, and a vanity publishing company all under one roof. With love bombing thrown in for good measure.

~Sue

No Selling, No PV, BV, or CV, No Left Leg and Right Leg Plans, No 2-Ups or Cycling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl0naSpVKO4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.teamfamonline.com/

The FAMILY stands for Faithful Alliance of Motivated Individuals Loving You. We consist of business owners and aspiring business owners who come together with the understanding that with faith and belief in each other, there is nothing that we can't accomplish.

Our organization embodies FOUR powerful things in one!

1. We are a Ministry: God is the only reason why our team is exceeding. Therefore, we keep Him first as a team.

2. We are a Business: There are multiple opportunities to earn money within our team.

3. We are a System: The Team FAMILY System is a system of support, designed for the ordinary, average person, that is quickly becoming known across the industry.

4. We are a FAMILY: Everyone that joins this team does so for the money, but they quickly realize what we have here is far greater than just the money.

We truly are a FAMILY!!!
  • NewChapter
    NewChapter

WOW, unless that family is JW"s, this elder could be mixing with Babylon. Maybe someone should alert those in charge---to protect him.

NC

• manthedan
    manthedan

There was one trying to get me to enter into selling Organo Gold Coffee. He bragged all over his Facebook page about how wealthy he was and how god was blessing him. He claimed to be a pioneer with his wife. It disgusted me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit