Is it exactly in time of Bible prophecy we live in?

by Kosonen 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Hellow everyone,

Could it be that the japanees nuclear disaster is fullfilling this bible verse: And a third of the waters turned into wormwood, and many of the men died from the waters, because these had been made bitter. (Revelation 8:11)

Here it says the waters had been made bitter, could it refer to radioactive water? Hard to confirm right away but look at the prophetic event mentioned prior to this (Rev 8:8,9) : And something like a great mountain burning with fire was hurled into the sea. And a third of the sea became blood; 9 and a third of the creatures that are in the sea which have souls died, ...

Was this the oil-rig disaster last year? Because the burning oil-rig which fell into the see could well fit to the description "a great mountain burning with fire was hurled into the sea" and the spilled oil was not black but red similar to blood. And the third of the see could refer to the mexican gulf.

Even the prophecied event prior to this seems to fit what happened when the volcano erupted in Island last year (Rev 8:7): And there occurred a hail and fire mingled with blood, and it was hurled to the earth; and a third of the earth was burned up, and a third of the trees was burned up, and all the green vegetation was burned up.

"A third of the earth was burned up" could refer to a third of Island.

Also the events prior to this seems to fit the prophecy, it says "And thunders occurred and voices and lightnings and an earthquake." Prior to the oil-rig disaster and the volcanic eruption on Island there was a major earthquake on Haiti.

So if this sequence of prophecy is now fullfilling, what is then the next major sign to happen? It says: And the fourth angel blew his trumpet. And a third of the sun was smitten and a third of the moon and a third of the stars, in order that a third of them might be darkened and the day might not have illumination for a third of it, and the night likewise.

We'll see what that will be, but some say that a planet X is coming and it could happend that it would travel somewhere between the earth and the sun and thus cause a shadow so that a third of the sun would be darkened.

Next in the prophecy, (Revelation 9:1-11) there is a locust plague, and after that a 200 million (2 myriads x myriads) army coming to kill a third of the worlds population (Revelation 9:13-21). There are reports coming that Chinas and Russia are angry with what NATO is doing in the middle east and this could trigger China to take over the Asia and Middle East while USA is going to default.

After this the rest of mankind would welcome a global governance, the New World Order and this would result in hard times for christians for 3 and half years. Because they will pressure everyone to get the mark of the beast. Now I've seen not only RFID-chips but a patented idea to make a tattoo above the RFID-chip.

So, hard times a head. Therefor: " seek Jehovah, all YOU meek ones of the earth, who have practiced His own judicial decision. Seek righteousness, seek meekness. Probably YOU may be concealed in the day of Jehovah’s anger. -Zeph 2:3

And everyone doing bad things: Repent and turn around!

• Lore
    Lore

Sure it could.

There is of course the fact that radiation has no taste, bitter, sweet, tangy or otherwise. And of course it didn't actually effect anywhere near 1/3 of all the waters. Plus there has not been 1 confirmed casualty from it.

But hey, it fits better than all the other random crap people try to fit with the Bible.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Short answer to all the questions: no.

Longer answer: Revelation prophecies are the mad ravings of a geriatric on 'shrooms, a first-century geezer on an acid trip. Applying them to anything real would be unwise.

• sir82
    sir82
    Could it be that the japanees nuclear disaster is fullfilling this bible verse: And a third of the waters turned into wormwood,

Do you have any idea how much water is on the earth? The nuclear disaster has, so far, affected about 0.00000000000000000000000000001% of it.

It's been a while since my last math class, but I think that's less than 1/3.

"A third of the earth was burned up" could refer to a third of Island.

Yeah, or it could refer to a pizza, or a panda, or a brick...if you redefine words, anything could mean anything.

However, over here in reality, "earth" does not mean "island".

some say that a planet X is coming

Yeah, and "some" say Dunkin Donuts is better than Krispy Kreme, but we all not that can't be true...

Good Lord, what am I doing?

Must.....stop......feeding....troll.......

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Kosonen, hi.

Next in the prophecy, (Revelation 9:1-11) there is a locust plague, and after that a 200 million (2 myriads x myriads) army coming to kill a third of the worlds population (Revelation 9:13-21). There are reports coming that Chinas and Russia are angry with what NATO is doing in the middle east and this could trigger China to take over the Asia and Middle East while USA is going to default.

Allow me to address this part. A 200 million army fight won't happen. Why not? Funding an army this large is first issue. Second, is that we have advanced weapons and little to no need for actual armies.

After this the rest of mankind would welcome a global governance, the New World Order and this would result in hard times for christians for 3 and half years. Because they will pressure everyone to get the mark of the beast. Now I've seen not only RFID-chips but a patented idea to make a tattoo above the RFID-chip.

Naw. This is just too farfetched. I don't think I will even try to refute this one.

• losthobbit
    losthobbit

No. You're thinking way too hard. The simplest answer is the most likely... that the book of Revelation is...

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Hi Lore, I appreciated your comment and I'm happy that you regard it possible, that means that you are intersted in Bible prophecy and the Bible says: Happy is he who reads aloud and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and who observe the things written in it; for the appointed time is near. -Rev 1:3

• cantleave
    cantleave

Did you miss the note of sarcasm in lore's post?

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

As time has past since I started this thread, it has become evident what the things in Revelation 8 were after those events I mentioned earlier. The oil rig disaster was really significant and of biblical proportions. Yes it was like a burning mountain that fell to the sea.

The next thing I was waiting for was this to happen:

Rev8:10The third angel blew his trumpet. And a great star burning like a lamp fell from heaven

And truely this happened. It was the famous Chelyabinsk meteor we could hear about in the news.

But I have no sure opinion on the Wormwood prophecy.

But then the verse 12 says the sun and moon and stars were darkened by a third.

That I understand to symbolize the hopelessness that started to spread on the world after the previous event.

Because after the downfall of the Chelyabinsk meteor the relations between Russia and USA got much worse. Because Russia annexed Krimea.

There are more things that have been fulfilled. The locust swarm for 5 months or 5 times 30 days. And the opening of the abyss. If somebody is interested I can explain how I understand that.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So after 7 years you still haven't found out the bible events concerning the last days are fictional mythology, that most of those events spoken about occurred right at the time those words were written.

Maybe the bible should have said that in 2000 years from now there will poorly educated nut bars believing the ignorant bullshit we write.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit