Watchtower on Demon Materialization

by Marvin Shilmer 17 Replies latest jw friends

• No Room For George
  • NewChapter
    NewChapter

Wow. When I pick up my coffee mug, my weight increases by approximately--and this is just a guess, now--approximately the weight of the coffee mug. What DEMONISM and DEVILRY is this???? Must be the sorcery of the Metric system!!

LOL SD. Okay, so now we know if you pick up a table, and it weighs 10 pounds, you will supernaturally weigh 10 pounds more. Some scary sh*t. But how do they know when the cells are drawn out of the medium's body, she weighs EXACTLY half of her normal weight? Is someone taking measurments????

AND, what happens if I grab onto a helium baloon? Will I lose some more weight?

Edited: I recently did a research paper on the Victorian era here in the US. Spiritualism was at it's height in the late 1800's to early 1900's. These stories were EVERYWHERE. Seances were extremely popular. Spirit knockings went on constantly. Part of it was tied into the women's suffrage movement. Women were trying to gain some power---and of course they were more sensitive to the spirits than men---LOL. In the old age years some of the women admitted to the hoaxes they concocted because it gave them power and wealth. HOWEVER, one would think that GOD'S CHOSEN ORGANIZATION would not get involved in such things. One would think that.

NC

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

hm, letting a demon play computer games may be considered cheating in online gameplay...

• scotoma
    scotoma

I still get a kick out of the Halloween issues.

"Break Free From Superstition".

There are no ghosts to be afraid of?

Whew! They're just hideous superhuman deeemins.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

The clowns in Brooklyn sure have written some stupid stuff. Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Bring back Buffy, I say.

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

That is funny stuff. Wow, thanks for posting. I have never seen this before!

-MF31-

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I'm laughing now but I was so terrorized with absolute fear. I did not sleep well for years b/c I thought if I kept a vigil into the darkness, I might be safe. I wanted to see the demons pounce on me. The sexual elements of losing control and fear chaos are obvious to me.

My last staw as a child when the WT ran a special box with a English Witness recounting how she dallied with the occult and a demon materialized next to her in bed to ravish her. Notice how they never ravish men? As terrified as I was, this was hocus.

Poor Boxo the possessed! Baby just wants liver treats. Our dog knew the hour of the day. She aboslutely demanded a car ride on the weekends but never asked on a weekday. Animals just might have some senses that we have civilized away. Did Bozo get euthanized?

Two points: 1. Why should we fear demons when we have Christ's protection. I will be with you til the end of the age.

2. What is the diffence between Freddy franz and a homeless schizphrenic hanging out in Times Square?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit