settling the issue of evolution once and for all - it's a fact, case closed...

by just n from bethel 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

So evolution is not believed as being realistic for the better informed.

That statement is pretty funny, too.

Yes. ABIOGENESIS, Baby! Ask any evolutionist about "abiogenesis" and he will admit he doesn't know how it all began, he just knows how it occurred after it all began. It's idiotic to think the two are not connected. But try talking to someone who can't connect the dots in the first place. The capacity just doesn't seem to be there for certain people.

In the meantime, of course, being the Christ and having had direct contact with Jehovah, I not only have direct evidence of the Creator but the Creator of the BIBLE! So "creation" explains the moon, it explains the solar system, it explains what SCIENCE shows us now in biology, that things produce after their own kind. In the meantime, you can't even create life in controlled conditions in a lab. So how is it that evolution proceeded so masterfully over the centuries through such a haphazard setting? Forget it! Evolution is not only not true is is IDIOTIC. It's STUPID.

But nevermind. Believe what you want. I'm glad that even if somehow I'm misinterpreting the Bible and that God used evolution to create all things we have now, evolution doesn't disprove God, of which I have direct proof for myself and for the JIOR, who also experience direct evidence of God through acts of holy spirit and, of course, the promised "sign of the son of man" which appears to them, which is miraculous. So there IS a spirit world, there IS a God, even if evolution turns out to be true. So whether "evolution" is true or not now has absolutely nothing to do with the question of whether or not God exists.

So it is not "evolution" vs "creation" any more. At best it is whether God used evolutionary processes to bring about what we have today. Maybe he did. The only contradiction then is the chronology. Did God use billions of years to develop everything, or did he speed everything up and develop it in 6 creative days of 7000 years each?

Also, if evolution is really true, then that solves the "abiogenesis" issue for evolutionists. How did it all begin? The answer is God began it all. Simple. And obvious.

So we're both laughing. I'm laughing. You're laughing. Evolution is funny stuff!

LS

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Many of us in here, like you Larsinger58, were staunch believers in creation for decades. Where we differ from you is while we scoffed at evolutionary theory, like you, we were confident enough in ourselves to actually examine the evidence in detail and it was through that exhaustive examination that we slowly came to understand why it makes much more sense than special creation. Most of us who have made that journey have also abandoned god along the way, but some in here clearly have not. Such ones are a cross between people like you and people like me. They held onto their belief in god but could not hold onto their belief in creation. Now, I could sit here at my keyboard and attempt to help you clear the fog out of your brain but it would be about as effective as speaking to you in a language you either cannot or will not understand. I suggest, earnestly, that you make an honest attempt to understand what you're talking about before you talk about it. As it is, your ignorance is showing rather profoundly.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    "Evolution" will become a "fact" when you can demonstrate it in a Lab.

Go Google "Observed evidence of speciation". Not only has it been demonstrated but it has happened THOUSANDS of times.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I dunno, Nicklaus, Lars is making perfect sense to me....

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

I dunno, Nicklaus, Lars is making perfect sense to me....

All of us are ignorant in some ways. There is nothing wrong with ignorance. Unlike stupidity there is a cure for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit