C.O. visit means...stumping apostasy!

by RagingBull 22 Replies latest jw friends

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Millions Now Living Will Never Die is even in the newly released dvd. It must have some meaning, because there predictions have always been false.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The witlesses will never be open about their past mistakes. At least the Catholic church is trying to address its pedophile problem, while the witlesses sweep theirs under the rug. And getting baptized so early? Age 10 seems to be common--I know one person in my former congregation that was baptized at age 10--that whole family became pio-sneers, and is probably living destitute to this day.

And under. The record I remember seeing the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger showcasing is children getting baptized at age 6. There simply is no way a child that young can make such a decision. My challenge is to send a child into a coin shop with enough money to buy one ounce of silver, alone--if that child cannot buy a silver round because the coin shop refuses such sale, that child is too young and immature to get baptized. Coin shops are not in business to capriciously turn people away--especially if someone just sold a bunch of silver 5 minutes ago. There is so much more involved with getting baptized--you are committing to a major lifestyle change, including wasting all your future vacations pio-sneering instead of enjoying them, obeying all the stupid rules, and harsh consequences for breaking the rules.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    Oh I forgot to mention... in the Service Meeting (from the 2011 Year Book) everyone was so proud and impressed with a 10yr olds baptism

That was the experience on pp 53-54. Also in that Service Meeting item was an experience on pp 58-9, a girl called Paulo who was batised at SEVEN!

How low does it have to go to be called infant baptism?

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit