Photograph of Demonized House — according to Watchtower

by Marvin Shilmer 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Reason for Pause

Just think about this folks. The dumb-dumbs that published this claptrap are same ones who decided two years later that it was wrong to accept transfusion of donor blood.

Marvin Shilmer

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Reason for Pause

Just think about this folks. The dumb-dumbs that published this claptrap are same ones who decided two years later that it was wrong to accept transfusion of donor blood.

Marvin Shilmer

Funny if it weren't so tragic.

• Quandry
    Quandry

"As in other cases of demonism, these manifestations of demon power take place only when certain individuals are present."

Aren't the "certain individuals" ones who commit pyromania?

Wasn't this around the same time that vaccinations were like "taking pus into the body?"

Sheesh, now doesn't this stuff sound like it comes from snake oil salesmen?

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.”

- The Apostle Paul

it's official. THIS is what I want on my tombstone.

• sizemik
    sizemik

I just finished reading the whole article . . . you gotta go there if you want a laugh!

The homeowners name? . . . "Fortunato Games" LOL . . . I wonder if he has a son Andre?

Article submitted by . . . Frederick H Eaton - Pioneer (heat-on)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

The Smurfs did it!

• Magwitch
    Magwitch
    The family then has to put them out by dashing pans of water over the flames

The eyewitness to the fire claims that they start slowly. Hmmmm....how about putting out the flame when it is starting slowly?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Is this house still standing? Should we tell Travel Channel so that they can do a friday night special on it, using night vision goggles?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I wish they still published Consolation magazine. That stuff is full of comedy gold.

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

Where are the Ghost Adventures crew when you need them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit