What is PURE EVIL?

by jam 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• talesin
    talesin

sooner7nc, you have a PM.

t

• darthfader
    darthfader

Murder for personal or financial gain it indeed selfish, greedy, loathsome, but I dont think I can call it pure evil unless they actually enjoyed the suffering of others. If the primary motive is greed and self interest but lacks the "personal enjoyment" of the crime and suffering of others. I have to say it's nearly evil, but not pure evil.

There is a special place in hell for those whom I would classify as "Pure Evil".

Is any killer worth more than his crime?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

talesin check yer pm's

• flipper
    flipper

" What is PURE EVIL ? " The leaders of the WT society- whether it be behind the scenes or the makers of the teachings

• crapola
    crapola

I'm so sorry I did'nt know about this back then. I would have killed him for you! I'm so sorry!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

My jack russell. She's demon spawn.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I'm so sorry I did'nt know about this back then. I would have killed him for you! I'm so sorry!

I've told you before and I'm not going to tell you again to not be sorry for soemthing you didn't do or know about or had any possible way of controlling. You got hit by that truck the same as me. It happened to both of us and I goddamned well better not ever have to tell you again to not say your sorry. I'm serious about this.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

lump in throat

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

PM Sooner

• Mary
    Mary

Paul Bernardo and Karla Holmoka. These two are the poster children as to why Canada needs the Death Penalty........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit