Please Help Headisspinning With Her iPhone!

by headisspinning 9 Replies latest jw friends

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

Hey Guys...

I'm still here and following every day but it's all on my iPhone so I can't comment or message or post replies and I'm going crazy!

Little baby boy - darling that he is - pulls my hair, yanks on my shorts, scratches and bites my skin or wails whenever I try to go online... once he's up on my lap.. .well, watch out KEYBOARD!

(Oh how I long to bring him to the Kingdom Hall - LOL!)

So, I am pretty much reduced to reading all of your postings on my iPhone and I am really frustrated because I can't for the life of me figure out how to check my PMs or reply... ArGH!

Someone sent me to a link to a previous post on how to do all of that on a 'smart phone' but I couldn't find any info on whether it was possible on iPhone.

Please help!!! I need to interact!

Thank you! Looking forward to getting up to a plethora of advice, insight and step-by-step instructions.

Thank you!

JB aka Headisspinning

• elderelite
    elderelite

to reply using iphone:

click on desired thread.

scroll to bottom where the box that you would normally type in is found. along the top, second row of icons, you will see one that is a clip board with at "T" on it. press this icon.

it will open a new box that will allow you to type. Type away. when done click the "insert" button on the bottom of the box you are typing in. that will take your post and insert it into the box you would normally type in. then click the submitt button as normal.

you have just posted from your iphone

• jeckle
    jeckle

morpheus

• mrsjones5
  • baltar447
    baltar447

Buy iCab, you can then tell it to pose as a different web browser, login and post to your heart's content. Although it's not perfect, it does work.

• unshackled
  • Honesty
    Honesty

What is iPhone?

I started living under a rock after I left 'the troof' cuz I don't think Jehober will look under it when armageddon arrives.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I use the Mercury browser for the iPhone. Once installed, clcik on the cog, and then settings, and in General Settings make 'Identify Browser as' IE7; then as described above, click on the T above the text box.

I find it easiest to write the post in Notepad, and then cut and paste it into the text box as described. When done, click on Insert, and then click Submit.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Bumping this for a buddy...

The browser u wanna get for ur iphone is called "mercury" its free. Have it emulate google chrome. To post clicke on the clipboard with the txt.... It will open a window u can type in. When done hit "insert".... Then "post" and u will be good to go!

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

The thread below could be of help. I posted what worked for me there when using an iPhone.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/forum/tech-support/206152/1/Using-JWN-on-a-smartphone

CoC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit