I hate them.

by Paul Duda 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Paul Duda
    Paul Duda

My 82 years old Catholic father does everything for his 6 kids .

Watch their children, fix their car, lend them thousands of dollars without any expectation of return. Helps them when they're sick. On call twenty four hours a day for his spoiled kids. It goes on and on.

He'd die for them but they can't 'honor their father' tomorrow because they're Jehovah's Witnesses and some pagan person may have honored their father 1000 years ago.

Not even take him out to lunch or call him and say 'hey dad, I appreciate all you do for me'.

• FollowedMyHeart
    FollowedMyHeart

J dubs can justify anything they can personally benefit from, but can't seem to justify anything that would require them to do something for someone else. It's disgusting, really.

Of course, they'll say, "We don't need a special day to . . ." Ya, but do they really show their love and appreciation all year? I can only hope they do.

Give your father a pat on the back for me. He sounds like he's a pretty great guy.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Please tell your father "Happy Father's Day!" for me. Seems to unfair how things work that way and bad religion can bring in its own twist to compound it.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I feel bad for never being able to celebrate a fathers day.

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

:( Happy Dad day to your Dad. He sounds like a great guy! I am not allowed to say that to mine (he's in) but I find a way to show him anyway.

• wiser
    wiser

What a great father he is! The scriptures say, to honor your mother and father. Too bad this goes over their heads!

• chickpea
    chickpea

their actions, or lack thereof, are indeed hateful...

they are pawns in a game they dont even know they are playing...

happy father's day to that wonderful man who knows the truth about love....

• flipper
    flipper

PAUL- I'm so sorry your siblings disrespect your dad and take advantage of him. He sounds like a wonderful guy. Please tell him " Happy Father's day " from us, O.K. ? Your siblings are in a mind controlled cult which has taken away their normal human personality and taken away their empathetic emotions. I'm glad your dad has you though . Take care of him. Welcome to the board ! Nice having you here

• poppers
    poppers

What flipper said. He is showing unconditional love; it's a pity your siblings can't do the same.

• clarity
    clarity

Paul, when we wake-up and look back ... it's hard not to hate them.

Isn't it strange that your brothers and sisters could go out for dinner on fathers day ... but if they took Dad along it would be wrong!

My new mantra ... squeeze out of this life, every bit of fun and happiness and passion that I can before I croak!

Happy Fathers Day to to your Dad plse tell him I said so.

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit