To all the dads on JWN

by Morbidzbaby 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Those of you who are involved in your children's lives, as well as those of you who have had them ripped away by this horrible cult...

THIS ONE'S FOR YOU!!!

You men are awesome, inspiring, and amazing! I love you all!!!

Happy Father's Day!!!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yes, amen!!!

Here's to all of you.

Syl

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Being both attentionate and practical, my 2 Kids offered me last year a digital camera... in replacement of the old outdated

family camera.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Father's Day is one of my hot buttons.

Every year when he was still alive I'd send my dad a card and call him on the phone to wish him a happy Father's Day. Invariably he'd wish it back to me. So, for many years the only person who wished me a happy Father's Day was my own father. My kids never got into it because of the example set by their mother. Once in awhile one of my sons, who decided in their teens they wanted nothing to do with the WTBTS, calls on Father's Day, but it's irregular because remembering the day isn't important to them. The Watchtower didn't suck them in, but still managed to affect their sensibilities. My daughter, who followed her mother into the Watchtower, of course never calls on Father's Day.

So, to all the JWN dads out there who won't hear it from their own families, Happy Father's Day.

• flipper
    flipper

Thank you indeed. My son and I are going on a hiking trip in the Sierra mountains on Fathers day so it truly will be a special occasion. Look forward to experiencing some nice scenery and solitude

• FollowedMyHeart
    FollowedMyHeart

Happy Father's Day!

Here's to you for the fine example you are for your children and your continued strength and patience!

• FollowedMyHeart
  • charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Thank you from someone who hasn't heard a HI from his children in 10 yrs because of this F****G cult!

My wife bought me a Very nice cigar for Daddy day!!

my Son who was never a JW gave me a very nice Father's day hug allready!!!!!!!

to all the Dad's who miss out.......

Happy Father's day to you too!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Thankyou, you got me alittle teary.

when is fathers day? I have never had a fathers day.

oz

• nugget
    nugget

Father's day is today. Happy fathers day. Cantleave has had cards toblerone and prawn jalfrezzi whilst watching 24.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit