You-Tube Deprogramming JW's -Interview w/ 2 Elders About Child Abuse

by flipper 31 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

BTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• karter
    karter

They said "Anybody who has been a child molester cannot hold a postion in the congo''

B.S!!!!! i know an Elder who is one!!!!!

I was personaly involved in a case were a child molester was trying to be a regular pionner!!!!!!

• nugget
    nugget

This was very interesting and showed that these men had no personal experience of the complexity or enormity of what they were dealing with. As a parent I found their lack of concern and weak justification very worrying. The interviewer was right because they advertise the meetings as a spiritual paradise people are off their guard they believe what they are told giving elders enormous influence. Elders really become co conspiritors in any act of child abuse that takes place at the hall where parents have been unaware of the danger posed by another individual. They create an environment where people are vulnerable. Because they have no training and think any mistakes they made will be sorted out by God they are likely to be lax and less vigilent.

It is a shame that they do not behave in a more humble way and carry out checks necessary to ensure the safety of the flock. They are shepherds who can't tell the difference between wolves and sheep and think that as long as the dye the wolf white everything will be ok.

• flipper
    flipper

KARTER- Exactly. These child molesters still slip in through the cracks and even though they have a criminal background- still get used as pioneers , elders, or MS's. I saw it happen fairly often when I was still attending meetings.

NUGGET- Good points you make. The elders really ARE co-conspirators due to doing absolutely NO warning work informing parents of dangerous pedophiles in their midst . And mainly we can blame the WT society's leaders and policies for that as their policies state in the recent elders manual that elders can inform OTHER elders , or elders in the congrehation a child molester moves to - but parents are NOT to be informed. It's kept confidential and secret from parents in the congregations.

My elder dad and older elder brother took it upon themselves ( without WT society backing ) to call parents on the phone when 2 registered sexual child offenders moved into their congregation. They told parents that these former child molesters WERE NOT to work with ANY children in service and only to work with elders or ministerial servants. I admired the effort my dad and brother put into doing that. However if the WT society reps had found out- they would have either counseled or removed my dad and brother as elders for NOT following WT policy. Now how twisted is THAT ? When the policies of organizations go against being humane, decent, kind, and not protecting the interests of children - there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with that organization from top to bottom ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Bttt, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Wanted to bump this up for any newer members who may have missed this you-tube

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT for newer folks who may not have seen this you-tube

• flipper
    flipper

Here was an interesting youtube of an interview with 2 JW elders who made excuses regarding the WT Societies child abuse policies. Any lurking JW's please watch

• Tainted
    Tainted

Marked! Thanks for BTTT flipper!

• flipper
    flipper

TAINTED- THanks for the bump. With the CNN show on JW child abuse coming on tonight- I thought it appropriate to show this you-tube

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit