How many will Jehovah KILL at armageddon?

by jean-luc picard 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Well that depends on the world population.

If he had done it it 1914, he would only have killed 2 billion.

If he had done it in 1960, then he would have killed 3 billion.

If he had done it in 1975 ( so now we know why he didn't) he would only have had 4 billion to kill.

So is the question of when armaggedon will come, related to how many he wants to kill?

Interestingly this site ( but dont bother reading it all, its......well you'll see)

puts the world population at 3 billion in Noahs day.

http://ldolphin.org/popul.html

Should he call the Guiness Book of Records?

• clearlyenlight
    clearlyenlight

All the children of the light will be genocide out of the earth, not only the deluded JWs.

Advent of Deception

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

I think Jay Hoover will wait until the kill count can reach 10 billions at least. There are extensive areas on Earth (Sahara, Taklimankan, Gobi, the heights of the mountains, etc) that need intensive fertilizing.

• inbetween
    inbetween

the chart does not depict the growth right, the distance between 1850 and 2000 (150 years) is almost equal to the distance from 1 to 1850. The curve should be much stepper...

regarding the population at the flood, 3 billion ? How could he (and his family) preahc to all and besides that built the arch ?

No wonder God killed them all, Noah did not have to to make return visits or conduct home bible studies....

• troubled mind
  • wobble
    wobble

As both are fictional, jehovah and Armageddon, then make up your own number.

but this is an interesting one to ask JW's, they usually come back with;

"That is why we know it is soooo close"

Numnutz.

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Troubledmind: I think your answer is the correct one.

Inbetween: Interesting what you said about Noah. I used to do a bit of carpentry myself. He had his work cut out just building the Ark!

The chart dipicts the time it took to reach billion milestone. Thats why it apears to have a wrong scale.

I posted this thread because I am really took with their idea of him exterminating so many billion people,and they can except it just like that: a normal action for a god of love. But I never gave it a thought when I was connected to the collective.

wobble: thats why it isn't worth even bothering to try and convince them.

• sizemik
    sizemik

A JW answer?

We must wait for the time of the harvest . . . when the grain is ripe . . . and the wheat and the weeds have become manifest.

1 stalk of wheat per 1000 weeds? . . . Jah's a piss poor farmer if nothing else

• Joliette
    Joliette

Theres gonna be a lot of gore and blood. I dont think I'd want to be around for the aftermath.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Only JW`s that "Do Enough" for the WBT$ will be Saved..

How many JW`s "Do Enough" for the WBT$?..

6?..

The rest will die because they did`nt do enough..

..................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit