Simon... why dont you turn this forum into a religion? Lol!

by TimothyT 22 Replies latest forum announcements

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

I'd sign up! Lol!

Thanks for the forum by the way.

It has helped me to explain and understand many aspects of my life as a JW and how others have coped in similar situations.

Creating it was a stroke of genius!

Timmy xxx

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

ya thanks Simon!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Anytime I hear the name Simon it only makes me think of Mike Myers in a bathtub.

• umadevi
    umadevi

This site helps me a lot. Since I am the only "Conscious" JW in my area I used to feel lonely and confused about WTS teachings.The topics discussed on this site have helped me to cope and come to terms with some issues that I face. Thanks Simon...

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Simon, I would like to sign up for High Priestess if you choose to go this route.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

*squeal* Can I be a vestal virgin, can I huh? Can I Can I?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    The Vestals were freed of the usual social obligations to marry and bear children, and took a vow of chastity in order to devote themselves to the study and correct observance of state rituals that were off-limits to the male colleges of priests.

Ummmmm no, no you can't. I refuse to let you do it. Wait. This means wild kinky female rituals..............................OK.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL TUH! I've broken every vow I've ever taken.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Well OK then!

• sizemik
    sizemik

In spite of there being no central doctrine . . . this Forum has plenty of the characteristics of a religion. There is even plenty of low-level cult-like behaviour if you know what to look for. It's nothing bad or anything . . . just thought I'd add to the discussion. **ducking flying objects**

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit