Ciro Aulicino's hypocrisy

by Dogpatch 14 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Can you say hypocrite?

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I'm glad this came to the top again. This guy is incredible. Everyone should read his talk.

For once, I agree with you totally, reborn2002.

Slipnslidemaster: "Bless your little Irish heart and every other little Irish part.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Comparing the Sinutko talk you have from 1967 re: 1975, little has changed in over 30 years and after so many lessons.

What an embarrassment for the Society to have jumped on the Sept 11 end of the world bandwagon and now to see the world moving beyond this incident.

This man's style is very condescending and arrogant, like he is talking to children and like he has some kind of inside scoop going on with God and what is going to happen. Actually he sounds like a crazy man on prozac.

He goes overboard taking liberties and throwing what appear to be personal interpretations into the mix. It has been a while since I've heard such hype and fear tactics - almost enough to make Witnesses start hiding literature in their walls and storing food again.

It seems apparent after listening to this talk that a whole generation of old men are going to have to die off to kill this old school mindset at Bethel before any real change in thinking happens.

Path

• Will Power
    Will Power

I suspect they are not allowed to die until people with the "right frame of mind" are found to replace them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit