To the MEN, all of you ...

by talesin 44 Replies latest jw friends

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

we wouldnt be in this mess to begin with if it werent for eve. luv y'all! :)

• talesin
    talesin

AGuest -- you can feel froggy anytime *but sorry you are unwell (HUG)*, you're aces in my book!

Think About It - now that's refreshing!

sizemik - yes, me too! don't know what I'd do without my guys ;)

FHN - tops off jars, oh yeah. I couldn't get the top off my orange juice at work one day, and went to the mechanic's shop next door,,, he just went 'flick' - done.. but my hands don't work too well, anyways.

proph -- mwah! mwah!

MrFreeze -- Its not that hard being a man. hehe, I am always putting my foot in it, my friends can usually count on catching me in a 'good one'. and ahahaha! believe it or not, sometimes those thongs need adjustment too,,, uncomfortable

Robdar - good one!

ff - I know, it's all OUR FAULT! :D

t

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Acknowlegement accepted. For the record, though, I kind of like you women, too.

• talesin
    talesin

Nick -

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I like the way a man's face feels when he has just shaved.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Only Men.....

• talesin
  • LouBelle
    LouBelle

FlyingHowNow - I like a little stubble. The graze of his cheek mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm

Men - ja - I know you guys are really simple and I reckon I get that quite well.

• talesin
    talesin

lol @ LouBelle :)

but simple? oy! complex - I can't figure them out ....

But the topic being the Men of JWN, and appreciating the difficulties of having families 'in', choices in giving up the religion, and a whole buncha stuff that is really really tough (note, I didn't say 'hard' this time).

Being a feminist, doesn't mean I/we don't empathize with your problems as well.

t

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Thanks for the thought Talesin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit