Six Catholic Priests Suspended After Claims of Sex Abuse

The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston said that it had
    suspended six more priests because of accusations of past
    sexual misconduct.
    You can read it at:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2002/02/08/national/08PRIE.html?todaysheadlines

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston said today that it had suspended six more priests from all assignments because of accusations that they had sexually molested children in the past.

Five of the priests held active ministerial positions, and one had a non- ministerial role, the archdiocese said. Their names were reported to law enforcement authorities.[b/]

Now THAT'S the way it is supposed to happen, though not after years. Perhaps the Catholic Church has begun to address the issue here. The Society could learn something from this.

YERUSALYIM
    [b]"Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• sf
    sf

Today on a morning news show, they were discussing too, that these priests were "sent" from parish to parish without cong members Aware! of why they were even "sent".

Sound familiar?

I speculate ONLY that the elite news media is gearing up for Dateline's investigative report on the WTBTS.

What disturbs me, and is a gut feeling, is that after airing all these other churches dirty deeds, the WTBTS story won't be such a shock to the world.

(Seems) it's all by design now.

The discussion went in a direction of disgust by the reporters on this news program and one of the anchors said "let's stop talking about pedophiles". I said outloud "no...we WILL not stop talking about It." Yet, I understood what she meant. It's the most repulsive ACTION on a child, ever. It's a tough topic to stay calm in.

RUN TEDDY RUN, YOU BASTARD.

sKally

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

• out4good3
    out4good3

I doubt it.

It's much easier for them to vilify and threaten DF to keep the matter quiet than to bring shame upon Jehovah's Organization.

Talk abou the pot calling the kettle black......

• ElijahTheThird
    ElijahTheThird

,,, nope, yer not gonna see any torn business suits on the GB, or ashes on their heads,,,, ROFLMAO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit