Outrageous Omission – Blood

by Marvin Shilmer 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

JW GoneBad,

Thanks for revitalizing this subject. It is very troubling to know Watchtower doctrine lets Witnesses accept transfusion of cryosupernatant but has never published this for general consumption.

That Watchtower does not want this advertised is demonstrated by Watchtower taking time (finally, after six years!) to explain that Witnesses can accept transfusion of hemoglobin oxygen carrying agents but has yet to explain that Witnesses can accept cryosupernatant. These hemoglobin based oxygen carriers are experimental! But cryosupernatant has been around as a useful medicinal agent for years!!!

I beg folks again to get the word out! The life you save may be closer to you than you might suspect! But even if it’s a child far away that you’ll never know of, its worth your time to spread the word. This is rare knowledge even among medical clinicians.

Marvin Shilmer

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Am I understanding correctly that although blood plasma is not allowed, once cryoprecipitate (about 1% of plasma) is removed from the plasma, BOTH the cryoprecipitate and what's left of the plasma (the remaining 99%) ARE allowed?

I know this isn't the thrust of the article; the Borg secrecy is the main point. This really struck me, though.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Thank you so much for this information Marvin!

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

My 80 year old father had quadruple bypass surgery last Thursday. I wish I had read about cryosupernatant before the surgery (He did survive a bloodless surgery though)

I imagine the blood issue will become much like vaccinations. The taboo of it all will eventually fade away and the society will then deny it was ever an issue.

• ballistic
    ballistic

god, for a minute I THOUGHT YOU HAD HAD AN

Outrageous emission – Blood.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Mad Sweeney writes:

"Am I understanding correctly that although blood plasma is not allowed, once cryoprecipitate (about 1% of plasma) is removed from the plasma, BOTH the cryoprecipitate and what's left of the plasma (the remaining 99%) ARE allowed?"

That is a correct statement of Watchtower's position. It's absurd. But there it is.

Marvin Shilmer

• TD
    TD

I wonder if SD plasma (Which is only slightly modified whole plasma) is also allowed?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit