The cause of the Fukushima nuclear disaster

by s-kudaka 10 Replies latest social current

• s-kudaka
    s-kudaka

Thank you NeckBeard for the writing

I am Japanese living in Okinawa where powerful US military bases are located
    Be patient my wording and grammar.
    Any correction in my English are more than welcome .

In order not to be deceived by those who are planning the conspiracy, please conquer conspiracy theory allergy.

We are told "make sure all the things."

If you investigate high-tech weapons including HAARP, you will understand what government can do.

If you investigate false flag attack, and information war run by governments in the past, you will understand what they would do to achieve their aim.

If you investigate artificial weather modification, and artificial earthquake, you will understand what high-tech science can do.

We live under Satan's rule.
    Satan delegates authority to the "Wilde Beast."
    Governments and nobles are representatives of that Beast.
    So rulers of the world have authority and characteristics of Satan which is their God.

What is His characteristic?
    He is said
    14 . . . Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light. 15 It is therefore nothing great if his ministers also keep transforming themselves into ministers of righteousness.

So the outward appearance is really deceptive in Satan and his representatives.
    Governments disguise themselves innocent.
    They appear themselves as benefactors of people.
    The Conspiracy theory is fullish is what the rulers want us to blindly accept.

But human history is full of conspiracy from the beginning.

Lie, murder, exploitation are always with us.

They say "too big to fall," "too big a lie to believe."
    But is that true?

I came to realize the signs of the last day are all man-made.
    World wars, famines, earthquake, pestilences are all man-made.
    Man now has become capable to create those in global scale to achieve their own goals.
    The side effect of these is ruining the earth.

To me "the last day" foretold by Christ seems to have begun recently, not in the year of 1914 about 100 years ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit