Is the US government intentionally supressing a cancer cure?

by Nathan Natas 52 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

it's great that we have breakthroughs in research against dis-ease ---- problem is, the average citizen can only read about them. You're absolutely right, Botch, but 'just takes longer' can mean 'forever' ---- unfortunately! That is the carrot they hold out to us 'regular people' --- oh, this can be cured,,, ooops, but only if you have XXX dollars..

not to be argumentative, but I feel really passionate about this subject. tx. :)

t

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

I feel what you mean talesin. That therapy will be expensive when it comes out. I am guessing 50K for a full course. It cost a great deal of money and years of work to bring out. It will be used in the type of cancer that I myself had. Right now it is only going to be used for relatively uncommon cancers that have not responded to everything else we have available.In other words, it will be a last ditch effort drug, so the population will be small (which makes it more expensive.) Later on, it may get approved as a front line drug, but that is still a few years away.

• talesin
    talesin

r that I myself had.

botch,

Happy to see the "HAD" at the end of that sentence, and hoping it's not come back. hugs

xoxo

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit