Morning Is Breaking ...

by snowbird 31 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Oh, Totally, I wish I could be where you are.

It will reach the 100's here today.

Syl

• sizemik
    sizemik

Just approaching midnight here in Kiwiland . . temperatures down . . . it'll be a good frost in the morning . . . have a nice day all, my Monday is about to begin . . . with 6 hrs sleep.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Damned near midnight.

The lights are out in the street except for mine.

I can still smell the smoke from our smokehouse where we cooked our catch from the still waters of our backyard.

Tom Waits is mumbling in the background.

• snowbird
  • Mary
    Mary

It's cooler than what I thought it was going to be today.......presently only about 60 degrees outside with a stiff breeze out of the north. Ah well.....I'm sitting her having my morning cup of coffee watching the birdies on the front tree.........

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

When I go for my morning pee, I'll see a sparrow on my guttering calling the girls to the nestbox I built for them.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Woke up at 9.30, no preaching work to think about today, just like in the latest 3 years actually. Went for the part of WE chores which falls to my share within the family, i.e. going shopping, while wifey was cooking sort of duck stew, we all licked our fingers at lunch. Waiting for her to wake up from her siesta, we'll go outside for some outdoor work afterward. Tomorrow is bank holiday in France, great.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Sylvia!..

It`s 7:55 am here..

We don`t worry about Morning Breaking in Canada..

Most of us have a Huge Roll of Duct Tape..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• snowbird
  • Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

It's a little past noon here... I've been up since about 8, pondering the text I got from my ex best friend last night. It's cold and rainy, but the birds are chirping, so if they're happy then I should be too! Weighed myself this morning and I've lost 7 lbs in the last week, so yeah...I'm happy.

Think I want a cup of cinnamon hazelnut coffee... And a steak...lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit