LET'S PREDICT THE FUTURE.....

by Mary 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mary
    Mary

After reading the thread about Remote Viewing, let's make some predictions for the next 5 - 10 years and see how many we get right. I'll start it off by predicting things that are no-brainers. I predict that within the next 10 years:

• The USA will be hit with increasingly violent hurricanes and a major US costal city will be devastated;
    • A huge earthquake in the south Pacific will trigger an underwater landslide and create a tsunami that will kills tens of thousands of people;
    • There will be a major terrorist attack inside the USA. Probably in California or somewhere on the west coast;
    • The number of partakers at the Memorial will reach 15,000 or more, leaving the Borg no choice but to make their 144,000 doctrine symbolic;
    • Oprah's OWN will be cancelled due to low ratings;
    • Prince Phillip will be dead of natural causes and Queen Elizabeth will outlive Prince Charles;
    • There will be unrest in the Middle East (imagine that!)
    • Lindsay Lohen will marry some unknown guy in a Las Vegas wedding, pop out a kid or two and then get a divorce;
    • The prices of oil will either skyrocket even further or bottom out (hey, I gotta have all my bases covered!)
  • Joliette
    Joliette

The watchtower society will overlap the toes and generation theory together to bring fourth 'new light.'

Their will also be 4 new GB members by the year 2020. Four will die by then. But the rank and file will still swallow their kool aid bible theories.

• designs
    designs

Tomorrow will be Sunday......for most

• badseed
    badseed

This fall, comet Elenin will turn out to be a brown dwarf and we'll be invaded by reptilian aliens. If that turns out to be true I guess it will be pointless to try and redeem my prize.

• flipper
    flipper

I predict that unless I ( pass out or die in 30 minutes ) my wife will be eating a great cooked breakfast of eggs, bacon, and my special home fried potatoes. That's about as far into the future I can go at the moment ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• jgnat
    jgnat

1. Longevity gene therapy will be routine.
    2. Polio will be wiped off the planet.
    3. Organs will be grown, not donated.
    4. Pancreatic cell transplant will be the routine treatment for diabetes type 1.
    5. Paper books will be the luxury of the rich and the necessity of the third world. Everyone else reads e-books.
    6. Paper dailies and weeklies will be a thing of the past.
    7. Gasoline powered personal vehicles will be anachronisms, saved for parades.
    8. School children will submit their presentations by YouTube.
    9. TXT will be recognized as it's own language, grammar, lexicon and dictionary.
    10. A nation will experiment with 'net supported direct democracy.
    11. Google, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Wikipedia, and EBay. Three of the six will merge.
    12. Open Data and Open Source will be the norm for researchers, secondary institutions, NGO's and governments.
    13. Circuits will be grown not built, resulting in a further pricing revolution for small electronics.
    14. Viral Swarms will replace public protests as the chief mode of protest.
  • EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Flipper it sounds more like lunch,lol,but,enjoy. Because,it's 3 in the afternoon on the east coast,so it's past noon on the west.

• yknot
    yknot

The WTS will either :

A) Sell 'The Farm'

B) Convert it to a learning center that mimics higher eduction (--maybe start with training trade skills--) and explore the possibilities of entering the higher education market in a "'can't beat em' join em'" mentality.

The WTS will embrace ebook format

• Violia
    Violia

the political situation will get clearer , the sword is drawn. I pulled on card- ace of swords.

• bigmac
    bigmac

i predict in 10 years time--i will be 10 years older

armageddon will be very nearly almost imminent.

this site will be the same.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit