Who Do You Think Are Overrated Singers Or Movie/TV Stars?

by minimus 94 Replies latest jw friends

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

The Jersey Shore people. Snooki is borderline gross, and The Situation is not all that hot.

Snooki isn't borderline gross, she IS gross. This comment from a blog had me in tears a few weeks ago. It's a parody on Ghostface. If you've ever seen a Ghostface interview, you'll understand the humor behind the parody. Even if you've never heard of him, its still pretty funny I think.

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2011/03/ayo-its-pretty-toney-awards-nahmean.html

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

OMG, that was hilarious! To top it off with this is just priceless though:

No offense tho ma.
  • FirstLastName
    FirstLastName

OMG Cult Classic said it before me - If I ever see JLo again it will be to soon. She is so over exposed.....

• kazar
    kazar

John Wayne.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

"Shnooki want shmuush shmuush..."

What I'm about to say will be flamed like a bastard but I'm going to say it anyway.

Robert Plant makes my head hurt when he sings.

George Harrison was the only Beatle that I could stand to listen to.

Rush sucks.

Nicholas Cage has got to be the worst actor I've ever had the misfortune to see act. How does this guy continue to work?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I have to agree with Nic Cage. For some reason I still like watching his movies. It's like a train wreck or something, he's such a bad actor.

The Wicker Man is a real treat.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

LOL @ Mad Sweeney

"He is a loathsome, offensive brute, and yet I can't look away"

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    Nicholas Cage has got to be the worst actor I've ever had the misfortune to see act. How does this guy continue to work?

In no way is he worse than David Caruso. Please go watch CSI Miami and tell me that David Caruso is not the worst actor ever.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Michael Bolton as a singer. I know that a particular generation of ladies swooned over him,while he was singing other people's songs. I just don't get his voice or the fact my ex sister-in-law thought he was all that.

And Bo Derek is a beautiful woman,but an actress,naw,lol.

• Bystander39
    Bystander39

TV: Charlee Sheen. Even before his melt-down, I couldn't stand his show.

Movie: The lead guy from Dances with Wolves - walked out on that movie and avoid all others when he shows up. Happily, I can't remember his name, just his looks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit