College education pays

by hoser 11 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Even if you don't get that high-paying job after college, it does give you a fresh look on things. If you live in a small town with little or nothing to do, college may just open up a new world for you. And if you are a born-in witless, college might be just what you need to be able to start skipping boasting sessions while living out of town.

And, being indentured as one of Jehovah's Witlesses is going to cost you a lot more than $200,000 (even with the college tuition bubble). Waiting until the tuition crashes might give you an even better value--for sure, if you already have a full scholarship or your worldly parents are paying for it, you have little or nothing to lose by going.

• fortis et liber
    fortis et liber

"it does give you a fresh look on things"

"college may just open up a new world for you"

"And, being indentured as one of Jehovah's Witlesses is going to cost you a lot more than $200,000"

Exactly my point, WTWizard -- I couldn't agree more. College was a huge financial undertaking for me on the one hand but on the other, it totally blew my mind in terms of opening up the world to me and this, in light of being chained to the Borg for 27yrs, was h.u.g.e.

~ Fortis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit