They Came, They Said, They Left

by snowbird 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mrquik
    mrquik

Honesty: You are absolutely right. They never came right out & said 1975 was the end. They only intimated it in countless magazine articles & convention parts. I was there. Got married during the 75 scare. Who do you think started this rumor anyway, the rank & file? As the WBTS loves illustrations, here's one for you: Pushing an occupied car into a group of people & then denying any responsibility still makes you guilty as hell.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Is there anything that Jehovah's Witnesses believe or believed that did not come first from the Watchtower Society?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I remember this one elder talking about 1975 during a bookstudy, and he said that PEOPLE jumped ahead of the organization..
    .and that it was PEOPLE'S fault for 'getting ahead of things' well...I believed it when I was a brainwashed dub...I believed it......Joliette

So we`re supposed to believe..

The WBT$ lost control of a large group of JW`s Pre-1975 for many,many years and there was nothing they could do about it?..

The WBT$ would never let something like that go..

Nobody gets away with doing anything they want in Watchtower World..

There are Serious Consequenses..

Are there articles in WBT$ literature pre-1975,telling JW`s not to preach 1975?..

No..

The WBT$ advertised that date in their literature

All JW`s were encouraged by the WBT$ to preach that date..

There is not one piece of Pre-1975 WBT$ literature,WARNING JW`s about preaching the 1975 date..

The WBT$ is Run by Liars..

Jehovah`s Witness`s Parrot WBT$ Lies..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL.

Indeed, they are.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit