Tired of the Hurt Feelings and Whining

by Red Piller 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Red Piller
    Red Piller

Hello, I must say, and I'm sorry if I sound callous. But, I'm tired of people claming they were "so" mistreated here.

I have found folks here like anywhere else. Occasionally you can disagree, but for the most part, good people.

Also, everyone here has been part or is part of a congregation. The abuse, mistreatment, control and intrusiveness of a typical JW congregation makes this place look like Shangri-La. If you can survive your typical KHall, this place is a piece of cake.

• flipper
    flipper

RED PILLER- Good positive thread . I totally agree with you. Most people here are really cool, decent people. The small minority that aren't nice - just need to get over themselves. JW congregations are SO much more backbiting and sniping

• Twitch
    Twitch

Hear, hear

• shamus100
    shamus100

Do drama queens bother you? They make this place go round... if it weren't for them and trolls, this place would die out from lack of interest.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Frankly pillar i feel like you are singling me out in this thread.... I ve been mocked rediculed as much as i care to be! I demand this thread be locked and an apoligy issued forthwith! Now i have a multinational buissnes endevor to run as well as having sex with several women, most at the same time...

• shamus100
    shamus100

You're supposed to type out that you're leaving forever. And be sure to cry as you type!

• talesin
    talesin

damaged people need somewhere to vent - be happy you are not that effed up

sorry you're being judgemental? apology accepted.

• elderelite
    elderelite

And now a monkey is mocking me!!!!!

This will be my last post.... Make fun of me if u want, i left the org cause they treated me bad and i dont need abuse from a bunch of jw rejects.... Simon delete my account forever and forever and forget i ever lived! And im gonna hold my breath until you all say sorry but ill never know cauze im not gonna ever log in again to check and so ill die blue in the face and its all yalls fault

• Broken Promises
  • shamus100
    shamus100

Yeah, that's better.

Now I'm going to slap you. You like that, DON'T YOU! :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit