Anybody watch Game of Thrones?

by shakyground 25 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

At least John and the princess got together finally and made love doing the horizontal bop. My wife and I enjoyed that scene. That fire breathing dragon burning down the North wall really sucked though. Next- all hell will break loose. We are big Game of Throne fans. Cool show

• undercover
    undercover
    At least John and the princess got together finally and made love

That's King in the North, and Mother of Dragons to you, serf. And that's Jon gettin' it on with his aunt...

• undercover
    undercover

Best meme I've seen this week...

Photo of Cersei commenting, 'I thought she had three dragons'

and then a photo of Dany replying, 'I thought you had three children'

Ouch

• TD
    TD

I've tried several times to watch the series because the cast is steller and the special effects and sets are outstanding.

--Just can't though. The basic premises assault the senses at a level that even magic can't fix...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The deleted/blooper-reel scene from Season 6 that I can only wish had happened...

Brienne: "So... 'Giantsbane, huh? How many?"
    Tormund: "How many what?"
    Brienne: "How many giants have you killed?"
    Tormund: "None."
    Brienne: "WTF? Then why is your name...?"
    Tormund: "Oh, I get it. No, no... (leers suggestively) ...'bane' is an old Wildling word for a man's..."
    Brienne: "Ugh, never mind."

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

And two deleted/blooper-reel scenes from Season 7 that I can only wish had happened...

The Hound carries the crate into the Dragonpit, unlocks it, and stands back...

...the box collapses revealing a giant cake, a Chippendales dancer pops out, and the entire cast and crew sing "Happy Birthday" to Lena Heady...

...and...

The Hound carries the crate into the Dragonpit, unlocks it, and stands back...

...and the wight leaps out, he's joined by a half-dozen others, Michael Jackson's "Thriller" starts playing, and they all perform the signature dance...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit