"We missed you SO much at the meeting...."

by Duncan 30 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Yes, Alfred, and the related event is when they come up to the jw spouse at the meeting and use them to send "their love" to you. My hubbie told them to give me a call, it would mean more............

Blondie still waiting for those calls...........

• snowbird
    snowbird

DUNCAN!!!

My nemesis on JWN Trivia.

Good to see you posting.

Syl

• Mary
    Mary

Ya......I got love-bombed at the Memorial this year.......everyone so damn happified to see me there! Yet I never hear from any of them the rest of the year. Actually, that's probably a good thing......

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

It's one of their typical programmed pleasantries that helps feed their false sense of brotherhood, and Christian warmth. Like "good to see you here", or "I enjoyed your comment". It means nothing when they say it. It's as if they're reading from a script.

• flipper
    flipper

DUNCAN- So they " missed you so much at the meeting " several times ? Did it blow your mind it left you speechless ? Or what ? I'm anticipating the punch line here

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Duncan!..

FireFox works great here..

................;-)...OUTLAW

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That is why I never attend any more boasting sessions. Not even to see what is going on within the Kingdumb Hell--it is not safe to attend a single boasting session if you are planning on missing a few more months' worth of them.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Very fake. With all the technology thats around I dont understand why people have such a problem getting in contact with people. It just has never made sense to me.

• chickpea
    chickpea

i was so sick of hearing that comment
    i actually replied to some one>>>>

miss me, didya? maybe your aim will improve

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I had a couple that used to say that. I would just say "Okay" and maintain a pleasant smile. They really had no follow up. I guess people are supposed to reply with why they weren't there but I just took it as a statement which I acknowledged.

Eventually I think I got full of demons because they didn't talk to me anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit